OSHA Rules for Construction Activities Manual
Easy-to-use source for word-for-word OSHA Part 1926 and referenced 1910 regulations for construction. Read more.
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 70913
- Newly updated – improved design, layout and update process
- Put Part 1926 and referenced 1910 regulations at your fingertips in one comprehensive source
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- Provides requirements for key areas of compliance:
- Steel erection
- Cranes and derricks in construction
- Fall protection
- Personal protective and lifesaving equipment
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- Electrical safety
- Toxic and hazardous substances
- and more
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 984+ pages
- Combine with OSHA Compliance for Construction Activities to form a comprehensive set
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to January 2016 are for the previous version of this guide - Construction Regulatory Guide.
Manual with 1-Year Update Service