OSHA Compliance for Construction Activities Manual
Explains complex OSHA Part 1926 regs for construction in easy-to-understand language. Read more.
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Servic to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 70900
- Newly updated – improved design, layout and update process
- Addition of applicable charts, graphics and images
- Organized content in an easy-to-follow manner with a focus on employer responsibilities
- Added newly created ez Explanations™ summaries to introduce each topic/sub topic
- And much more!
- Helps you comply with complicated Part 1926 requirements
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- Provides straightforward guidance on critical topics:
- Fall protection
- Health hazards like lead & asbestos exposure
- Work Zone Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ladders and stairways
- And more
- Includes essential written safety plans to help keep you in compliance
- Offers audit checklists to help identify work hazards
- Includes an Inspections & Citations section, including a list of OSHA's most frequently cited construction regulations
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 674+ pages
- Combine with OSHA Rules for Construction Activities to form a comprehensive set
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to January 2016 are for the previous version of this guide - Construction Safety & Health Compliance Manual.
Manual with 1-Year Update Service