J. J. Keller® NC200 Dash Cam
The NC200 Dash Cam is a stand-alone dash camera that provides immediate ROI through video footage that supports defense preparation and driver exoneration in litigation.
The NC200 Dash Camera continuously records the cab and the road, making it a smart investment for your safety program. It encourages your drivers to follow safe driving practices, reducing the risk of accidents. If a traffic event occurs, a built-in G-sensor triggers event video captures of the inside of the cab and the road. Triggered event footage is securely stored on the SD card (included) with time, date, GPS speed, trajectory, and location information. Footage can be viewed via a proprietary Mac and Windows GPS player (free download).
Plus, the NC200 Dash Cam includes 24/7 driver support.
NC200D Dash Cam features:
- 140° wide-angle views of cab and road with 5° adjustable rotation
- Built-in G-sensor offering 3 sensitivity levels
- MP4 video format
- GPS trajectory playback records speed, location, and route.
- Manual event capture capability
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Sony image sensors
- 1.5" TFT LCD (4:3) display screen (on/off)
- SDHC microSD card (installed)
- Advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances bright and dark conditions for better image quality
- Auto infrared
- Working temperature range from -4°F to 158°F
- Power input: 5V DC/1.5A
- Power interface: USB Type-C
- Power consumption: 4W – 5.5W
What's included in this package:
- Dual-facing HD camera with LCD view screen
- USB to USB Type-C cable
- Dual USB car charger 5Vdc/2.4A
- SDHC microSD memory card
- GPS windshield mount with adhesive
- Spare adhesive tape and tool
- Quick start guide & user manual
The GPS Player is available for Mac and Windows and is used to view NC200 Dash Cam video. With this free software download, you can play 2-channels simultaneously, allowing you to view road and cab footage. It also provides the vehicle's GPS speed, location, and trajectory.
Dual-Facing HD Stand-Alone Dash Cam
4.84" x .98" x 1.65"