Mandatory Federal Change
The Department of Labor has made mandatory changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act and Employee Polygraph Protection Act postings. The changes are effective August 1, 2016. Outdated fine amounts have been removed from the posters. In addition, a section on break time for nursing mothers is now part of the FLSA posting, and information about independent contractors has been added to the posting. View our Recent and Potential Changes and Regulatory Alert reports for details on the latest updates.
- Quickly download PDFs of state and federal notices from the Employment Law Poster Management Center (see Management Center tab for details)
- Save time and reach all your employees by posting notices on your company intranet or sending notices via email
- Electronic notices are updated automatically any time there's a mandatory change; you'll receive an email when new notices are ready for downloading
- Easily view and track which offsite employees have been informed of their employment rights should a labor dispute occur
- Service helps you communicate employment rights to an increasingly diverse workforce
- Available in English and Spanish versions
- Basic subscription includes access to state and federal postings for general industry
- Premium subscription includes access to state and federal postings for general industry, as well as industry-specific specialty postings at the state and federal level
Note: These electronic postings do not satisfy paper posting requirements; you must still post hard copies of labor law notices applicable to your business in locations where all employees easily see them.
If you operate in multiple states and/or are responsible for multiple locations, we can help all your locations stay in compliance – and receive volume discount pricing. Learn more.