Ladder Safety for General Industry - DVD Training
This program helps learners understand OSHA ladder safety requirements under the Walking-Working Surfaces rule. English & Spanish available all in one program. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 50534
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Cargo Securement FLATBEDS - DVD Training Program
Helps drivers understand flatbed cargo loading and the flatbed cargo securement process.
HazCom Training - USB Program
Learn how to safely work with or around hazardous chemicals with hazcom training.
- Falls are one of the most common causes of workplace injuries and deaths. In 2015, the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicate slips, trips, and falls accounted for 309,060 nonfatal injuries and 800 fatal work injuries. Falls from ladders accounted for 20% of all fatal falls. OSHA regulates ladder use in all general industry workplaces under Subpart D, "Walking-Working Surfaces."
- This program is designed to help learners understand OSHA ladder requirements. Specifically, it will cover the potential hazards and protective measures you can take while working with ladders to help prevent injuries.
- After completing Ladder Safety for General Industry training program, learners will be able to:
- Recognize potential hazards related to ladders
- Identify types of ladders and their main components
- Describe safety measures to take when using ladders
- English & Spanish available all in one program
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English & Spanish
English & Spanish