Interested in learning more about this service? Call 833-708-4633 to talk with a compliance specialist today!
J. J. Keller® Walking-Working Surfaces Compliance Assessment
The J. J. Keller® Walking-Working Surfaces Compliance Assessment ensures your compliance with the new OSHA Walking-Working Surfaces rule.
Under the new regulations, employers are required to identify and evaluate slip, trip and fall hazards and provide appropriate personal protective equipment, conduct regular and periodic inspections and maintenance of all walking-working surfaces (WWS) in their workplace, and provide training that enables employees to recognize the hazards of falling and the procedures to be followed to minimize these hazards.
How We Help
- A dedicated J. J. Keller Consultant will conduct an on-site WWS assessment of your facility to determine the applicability of the OSHA Walking-Working Surfaces regulation to your specific operation. A visual inspection of your location will identify any WWS compliance gaps or exposure areas. Your consultant will then develop an action plan for addressing potential hazards.
- All existing Policies and Procedures for Slips, Trips and Falls will be reviewed.
- Your Consultant can also review your existing Slips, Trips & Falls training program to ensure it is compliant with the Walking-Working Surfaces training rule effective May 17, 2017.
- Your Consultant will provide recommendations for improving/updating:
- Policies & Procedures
- Training Programs
- Inspection Processes (floors, fixed ladders, portable ladders, elevated surfaces, etc.)
- Implementation of Administrative Controls, Engineering Controls, or PPE such as fall-arrest systems
- You will receive a written Executive Summary that details our findings, along with images of compliance gaps identified in the assessment.
- Need to complete Walking-Working Surfaces training? J. J. Keller® Walking-Working Surfaces Training Service is the most efficient way to comply with OSHA’s final rule regarding WWS training.
Rely On Us
We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and locations. Our consultants are located across the country, so we have the scale to meet the demands of nationwide, multi-location organizations. Your training materials will be coordinated by the J. J. Keller staff and arrive at your locations in advance of the sessions. You will also receive documentation that training was completed and completion certificates for attendees.
- Because our consultants have over 300 years of combined experience, you get expert advice and insights that enable you to address any regulatory challenge.
Selection of Services
- Our full range of services include:
- On-site Training & Curriculum Development
- Audits & Assessments
- Policy & Process Development
- Audit & Intervention Support
- Phone Advisory Support
"Thanks to consultant Steve Canney's guidance, First Supply successfully navigated OSHA's Walking-Working Surfaces hazard assessment. Canney knew the regulations backwards and forwards. This mastery, coupled with his friendliness, made him a pleasure to work with. I would confidently recommend J. J. Keller's Consulting Service to any business looking for a hands-on, expert-level evaluation of its safety programs."— Brittney Cornillaud, Staff Attorney, First Supply, LLC
More than 95% of our customers choose to stay with us year over year, and tens of thousands of fleets have relied on our services since 1953.
- Executive Summary Sample (PDF)
Let our experienced team of compliance professionals work with you to handle time-consuming compliance management for your drivers, vehicles and employees. Our specialists provide real ROI by eliminating internal costs and paying close attention to your compliance.
Get tailored regulatory expertise at your site. Our veteran consultants bring their deep compliance and best practice knowledge to you. You can rely on our expertise in regulations enforced by DOT, OSHA, EPA, DOL and hundreds of state agencies.
Choose our cloud-based technology to help you manage your workplace and fleet, with anytime, anywhere access. All online services offer a dashboard and easy navigation, to keep you always abreast of regulatory compliance.