Rely On Us
We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and locations. Our consultants are located across the country, so we have the scale to meet the demands of nationwide, multi-location organizations. Your training materials will be coordinated by the J. J. Keller staff and arrive at your locations in advance of the sessions. You will also receive documentation that training was completed and completion certificates for attendees.
- Because our consultants have over 300 years of combined experience, you get expert advice and insights that enable you to address any regulatory challenge.
Selection of Services
- Our full range of services include:
- On-site Training & Curriculum Development
- Audits & Assessments
- Policy & Process Development
- Audit & Intervention Support
- Phone Advisory Support
"Thanks to consultant Steve Canney's guidance, First Supply successfully navigated OSHA's Walking-Working Surfaces hazard assessment. Canney knew the regulations backwards and forwards. This mastery, coupled with his friendliness, made him a pleasure to work with. I would confidently recommend J. J. Keller's Consulting Service to any business looking for a hands-on, expert-level evaluation of its safety programs."
— Brittney Cornillaud, Staff Attorney, First Supply, LLC
More than 95% of our customers choose to stay with us year over year, and tens of thousands of fleets have relied on our services since 1953.