J. J. Keller® Incident Center
Take a FREE trial of the NEW Incident Center! Click the button below to get started.
Help ensure OSHA compliance with the J. J. Keller® Incident Center — a flexible and mobile-friendly way to analyze, report, manage, and prevent workplace incidents.
With the J. J. Keller® Incident Center, you can:
- Evaluate injuries, illnesses, near misses, property damage, equipment failure, safety observations and more
- Reference an up-to-date repository of key OSHA requirements
- Stay current on critical OSHA recordkeeping news and regulatory change notices
- Create a Return to Work Program document in seconds
- Download the most recent and compliant FROI forms and attach an incident record with ease
- Autogenerate important regulatory documents (OSHA 300, 300A, 301)
- Analyze incident trends using a customizable dashboard
- Develop thorough incident reports based on location and company hierarchy
- Assign, monitor, and manage corrective actions
- Receive suggested training recommendations based on incident trends
- Utilize world-class OSHA training developed by our trusted team of regulatory experts
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to May 2020 are for OSHA Incident Tracker™.