J. J. Keller® Encompass® Fleet Management System
Used by Fleets with 3 to 3,000 Drivers!
As a fleet manager, you oversee the operational and safety aspects of your organization. From hiring, driver qualification, and drug and alcohol testing to vehicle maintenance, training, and fuel tax reporting, you carry a substantial responsibility for DOT compliance and driver productivity.
We understand those challenges and created the J. J. Keller Encompass® Fleet Management System to help you succeed. The Encompass® System can help you work smarter, not harder. It delivers better:
Compliance - Instantly verify your fleet's compliance with the online dashboard, receive alerts for violations, and notifications of pending or expired paperwork.
Productivity - Automate your workflow for driver qualification, hours of service, recruiting, vehicle maintenance, accident tracking and more.
Flexibility - Quickly and easily share data with the users you choose.
Reliability - Be confident Encompass is always current with regulatory requirements thanks to ongoing monitoring by our subject matter experts.
Learn how Encompass can help you improve compliance and productivity by filling out the form to talk with a compliance specialist.
I'd like to learn more!
Talk with a compliance specialist today at: 855-693-5338 or fill out the form and we'll get in contact with you.
Industry Best-in-Class Features
No matter which Encompass profile you choose, you can rest assured that all include these industry best-in-class features:
Encompass is flexible, allowing you to choose the devices and levels of service you need to create a powerful system tailored for your drivers and vehicles. Every Encompass Profile includes industry best-in-class features.
- J. J. Keller® Training – classroom + video
- J. J. Keller® Training – eLearning (online)
- Online hiring and applications, applicant tracking, scoring & notification of priority candidates
- Driver qualification – checklists for renewable items, monitoring, and tracking
- Roadside inspections tracking and assistance
- Alcohol & drug program management
- Ability to generate random selections and track test results
- Accident recording and recordkeeping
- Hours of service – 100% log auditing & reporting
- More than 30 HOS rulesets, exempt logging, Canadian mandate
- Automated IFTA & IRP reporting
- Optional J. J. Keller® ELDs for automated electronic logging and electronic DVIRs
- GPS location, tracking & vehicle status with mapping that includes geofencing, landmarks, weather and traffic
- Performance details including hard braking, idle time, speeding, RPMs, and driver performance scorecards
- Manual IFTA & IRP reporting with fuel card import
- Vehicle status with camera views of weather & traffic
- Management and tracking of vehicle credentials, renewals and expirations
- Repair orders and outside cost tracking
- Preventive maintenance (PM) tracking
- 70+ customizable data fields for vehicles/units
- Parts & inventory management
- Tracking of fleet legalization records and renewable items
- Ability to track total cost of ownership
- Manual DVIR creation and tracking
- eDVIRs with Encompass® DVIR app
- Inspection image capture with Encompass® DVIR app
- 24/7 GPS tracking
- Automated IFTA & IRP Reporting with J. J. Keller® ELDs and vehicle tracking
- Optional vehicle tracking to monitor vehicle status and location
- Road-facing dash camera with G-sensor
- Capture of forward collision, tailgating, harsh cornering, harsh acceleration, and driver-initiated events
- Integrated driver review & comment process
- Continuous recording to the cloud and device
- Court Reporter™ for audit trail
- Event review, scoring, & workflow process
- Video Recall to see events not captured with AI or G-sensor
- Optional in-cab audible alerts for sleepy, inattentive driver
- Driver-facing dash camera with Artificial Intelligence (AI) capture
- Capture of distracted & fatigued driving, cell phone use
- Continuous recording of cargo/in-cab video capture
Why Choose J. J. Keller?
Trust the Compliance System Backed by the Most Trusted Compliance Company
We have provided the transportation industry with compliance services for over 60 years and are trusted by more than 420,000 customers. That expertise and experience is the foundation of the Encompass® system.
Valuable Training & SupportWe provide training and support for fleets. We make sure your staff is trained to effectively use the system's functions to support improved compliance and work processes. We also offer onsite, web-based, and self-service training materials to accommodate self-paced situations. Our comprehensive approach to ongoing customer service is second to none.
Impeccable AccuracyOur in-house transportation experts have 220 years of combined regulatory expertise. They closely monitor regulations, work with federal and state agencies, and develop solutions to simplify the management of complex regulatory requirements. This means the compliance intelligence in Encompass is always based on the current DOT regulations.
Proven ResultsWe have a track record of helping companies run safely, stay compliant, and reduce or eliminate penalties. Thousands of companies have already benefited from the technology services we provide.
We partner with leading fleet solutions to harness the power of your data and share it easily with your existing systems, including dispatch, load tracking, payroll and other strategic reporting solutions. See our full list of partners here
"Encompass has had a huge impact on our CSA scores. Every time these guys log in and do what they're supposed to do, they aren't getting citations for violations. That saves us money and improves our scores."
"We wanted our drivers to be as efficient as possible. Now, with Encompass® ELD App and Encompass® fleet management system, drivers can spend more time working and less time filling out paperwork."
"We really want to be known as a company that is safe and environmentally friendly. With J. J. Keller's Encompass® fleet management system, we're saving fuel, we're saving paper, and we're potentially saving lives."
"It was a hassle chasing drivers for logs. As a result of moving to J. J. Keller® ELogs, we've saved time. We also like the mapping function, which enables us to track where our buses are at any given moment."
"Other fleet management systems seemed cumbersome in comparison to Encompass. Encompass works smoothly so we can keep our drivers moving and not have road check problems."
"Encompass helps me keep driver qualification files up to date. It’s tough to keep up with 160 drivers across two DOT numbers. If it weren’t for Encompass, I don’t know how I would keep track of everything."
"The reporting features in Encompass are great and easy to use. I like that I’m able to manage and edit our files myself, whenever I need to. Compared to other DOT recordkeeping methods, Encompass saves me 10-15 hours per week."
"I like the fact that I'm able to calculate IFTA reports automatically with Encompass. I like the ability to file these reports on my own and not have to rely on someone else."
"Encompass lets me see everything I’m looking for. The back office reports are very easily accessible and functional. Encompass makes it easy to set up random DOT tests, and puts all our data in a nice timetable."
"Encompass has cut down on 90% of my DOT recordkeeping workload. That's 90% of my time that I can spend doing other things!"
"Our previous ELD provider wasn't very user-friendly. J. J. Keller ELDs were so reliable and easy to use, we fell in love with them."
J. J. Keller® Encompass®System for Driver Qualification & Hiring Compliance
The Encompass® System supports every aspect of DOT driver recordkeeping and helps you reduce the risk of violations and out-of-service orders through a comprehensive compliance dashboard. Watch the video to learn more!