Choose from over 60 different publications that cover regulations for OSHA, DOT, EPA, DOL and other agencies.
The J. J. Keller® Compliance Library is the ultimate resource for anytime, anywhere access to up-to-date regulatory information. Our team of research and regulatory specialists closely monitors federal and state regulations, and you will receive alerts when your publications are updated due to regulatory changes.
Plus, get access to comprehensive tools like:
- Mobile Functionality – Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and mobile/tablet device.
- Search Capabilities – Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
- Bookmarks – Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content within any of our guides and manuals.
- Expert Help – J. J. Keller's subject matter experts answer your specific questions.
- And More!
Start building your compliance library today at jjkellerlibrary.com.
Since 1953, our Transportation experts have been providing crucial regulatory compliance solutions in the areas of DOT, hazardous materials and security. We offer a broad range of transportation publications that help you:
- Understand the regulations you need to comply with and help you implement and maintain compliance programs at your company
- Provide ongoing training to increase your drivers' skill level and decrease your risk of fines
- Stay current on regulatory issues that affect your drivers, trucks and organization
Our Workplace Safety editors have decades of experience in the areas of OSHA, EPA and construction safety. We offer a wide range of workplace safety publications that provide:
- Plain-English explanations of critical regulatory requirements in a wide range of topics
- Training tools and advice to help you comply with training requirements and create a safety culture in your organization
- Regulatory news and alerts to help you stay compliant with constantly changing regulations
Our Human Resources experts have solid backgrounds covering Dept. of Labor, EEOC, Dept. of Homeland Security and IRS issues. Find publications to help you:
- Understand legal requirements, such as FMLA, FLSA, I-9 and more
- Manage employees from recruitment and hiring to separations and everything in between
- Stay up-to-date with HR regulatory changes