Hot Work: Safety Operations Training - Streaming Video Training Program
Best Selling Pay Per View
Note: When ordering Streaming Video Training Program, you will be provided a link to access the program you purchased. You will have 5 consecutive days to access the program starting from the time you click the link.
- Streaming Video format allows trainers to conduct effective, affordable training wherever they have Internet access
- Helps you comply with the OSHA hot work safety training requirements (29 CFR 1910.252 and NFPA 51B).
- Includes 5 days of access to the video plus downloadable Trainer Guide, quizzes and answer keys, a training log and supplemental video content
- According to OSHA, hot work is defined as any work that involves burning, welding, using fire- or spark-producing tools, or that produces a source of ignition.
- This hot work safety training will help you protect your employees, including employees that need welding safety training, from serious harm and your facilities from costly damage.
Streaming Video - English