Hazmat: Labeling - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Regulations covered: 49 CFR 172 Subpart E, 172.101, 172.704(a)(2), 173.2
- The J. J. Keller's Hazmat: Labeling eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Intro to Labeling
- Labeling Specifications
- How to Choose a Label
- Hazmat Labels
- Label Placement
- Intended Audience: Hazmat Employees who need function-specific training on labeling
- Length: 15 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2015 (Rev. 12/17)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
This course assumes the learner has Hazmat General Awareness, Security Awareness, and Safety knowledge already gained from experience or successful completion of appropriate training.
Before taking this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the required training all hazmat employees must receive
- Determine if a material is hazardous
- Recognize the hazard classes and divisions used to identify hazardous materials
- Recall what makes a material a hazardous substance, hazardous waste, marine pollutant, or elevated-temperature material.
- Indicate the importance of the Hazmat Table
- Communicate a material’s hazards through the use of shipping papers, markings, labels, and placards
- Recognize potential hazmat security threats and ways to reduce them
- Identify suspicious behaviors and describe how to report suspicious activity
- List precautions drivers should take to keep hazmat safe while en route to its destination
- Discuss the emergency response information requirements
- Describe the types of safety training your employer may provide to keep you safe while working around hazmat
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain labeling specifications and requirements
- Identify hazmat labeling and describe what each label means
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.