HazCom Training - USB Program
Best Selling DVD Programs
- Hazardous chemicals are a fact of life in most workplaces. They're needed to help manufacture many of the products we use in our daily lives. The potential for accidents, incidents, and injuries is always present when people work with, or in the vicinity of, hazardous chemicals. But, by knowing and understanding the basic nature of those chemicals and how to safely work with or around them, employees can greatly decrease any risk that might be present.
- Reg Covered: 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Intended Audience: All employees who have an exposure or a potential for exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components to help you facilitate the training (See Trainer Tools USB bullet point listed under the "What's Included" tab below).
- English & Spanish available all in one program
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
USB Program - English & Spanish
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.