J. J. Keller® HazCom Label Manager provides a step-by-step process to help companies create GHS-compliant labels that include the six required elements. It features...
- Ability to create labels for additional labeling systems, including NFPA
- 7 templates to accommodate the best option for displaying the six elements required on each label (product identifier, pictogram, signal word, hazard statement, precautionary statement, supplier info as well as supplemental information)
- A resource center that provides regulatory and best practice information in the form of FAQs, ez Explanations, labeling requirements, and other compliance documents
- Search function to allow you to search for previously created GHS labels by either name or CAS #
- "Preview Label" screen which displays a graphical preview of the completed label including the exact placement of all the elements