Forklift Hazard Perception Challenge - DVD Training
Forklift training in a hazard perception challenge style. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 28124
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Hazmat Training Program - USB and Digital Download
This Hazardous materials training program helps employers and employees learn how to safely and properly handle hazardous materials for shipping and transporting. Available in USB and Digital Download formats!
Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - DVD Training
Helps fulfill supervisor training requirements for reasonable suspicion alcohol and drug testing.
- Helps satisfy the training requirements of OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard (1910.178)
- Helps with forklift certification and keeps operators in compliance
- Provides forklift training that is a logical bridge between required classroom safety training and performance-based safety training
- Can also be used to for required refresher training after a forklift accident
- Main Program features scenarios shot in warehouses, yards and loading docks in a variety of workplaces, to best represent the situations that cause forklift operators the most trouble, including:
- Keeping the forklift and load stable
- Dealing with pedestrians and co-workers
- Traveling on ramps, with or without a load
- Backing in tight areas
- Handling corners and intersections
- Working in trailers
- Operating with an obstructed view
- Keeping all body parts in the protective frame
- Traveling with or without a load
- Inattentive driving
- Placing loads
- Mounting freight elevators
- Crossing railroad tracks
- Overhead hazards
- Using attachments
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- 2014 Bronze Telly Award Winner
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English