Fall Protection for General Industry - USB Training
Best Selling DVD Programs
- Falls are one of the most common causes of workplace injuries and deaths. In 2015, the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicate slips, trips, and falls accounted for 309,060 nonfatal injuries and 800 fatal work injuries. Falls to a lower level accounted for 81% of all fatal falls. The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requires the use of fall protection when working 4 feet or more above a lower level in all general industry workplaces under Subpart D, "Walking-Working Surfaces."
- This program is designed to help learners understand OSHA fall protection requirements. Specifically, it will cover the potential hazards and protective measures you can take while working on elevated working platforms or runways, or near floor, wall, or window openings to help prevent injuries.
- After completing this Fall Protection training program, learners will be able to:
- Explain how injuries by falling and falling objects occur
- Summarize employer requirements to protect workers from fall hazards
- Identify various forms of fall protection and scenarios when each would be appropriate
- Describe ways for eliminating and preventing falls in the workplace
- English & Spanish available all in one program
- Ready-to-use fall prevention training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this USB content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
USB Training - English & Spanish
English & Spanish