Interested in learning more about this service? Call 833-708-4633 to talk with a compliance specialist today!
Driver Qualification Initial File Audit Service
The Driver Qualification Initial File Audit Service is a critical first step in establishing your baseline compliance levels for future benchmarking. Upon completion of the audit, you will receive a custom Compliance Summary of the results, with the option to have J. J. Keller work with you to correct any file deficiencies and get you into compliance. Your files will be centralized and stored electronically in our Client Information Center Portal where you have 24/7 access.
Understanding your compliance is critical to keeping qualified drivers in your fleet and reducing your risk.
Get a customized summary of your driver qualification file compliance with the J. J. Keller Driver Qualification Initial File Audit.
How The Service Works
As part of this comprehensive audit, we will check your files for:
- Application for Employment
- Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Medical Examiner's National Registry Verification
- Physical Disqualification Waiver Letters
- Driver's License
- Record of Road Test and Certificate or Commercial Driver's License (if accepted in lieu of road test)
- Previous Employer Information Requests
- Safety Performance History Records Request
- Driver Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) from applicable states
- Annual Review of Driving Record
- Certification of Violations
- Entry-Level Driver Training Certificate (if applicable)
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement (if applicable)