- Meets the letter-size and -spacing requirements of the following: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.37(b)(7) and 1926.200(d); NFPA 101-2015, Life Safety Code; and the 2015 International Fire Code
- Check with your state and local code enforcement agency for the most accurate information on your state and local fire and building codes and the required sign postings
- Provides critical admittance and exit reminders for your employees
- Rounded corners for easy handling
- Glow-in-the-dark vinyl with permanent adhesive (flexible material), no drill holes
- Photoluminescent vinyl film meets ASTM 2072, DIN 67510, ISO 15370, IMO RES A.752(18), PSPA Class B
- Typically ships in 2-4 business days
What color exit sign do you need?
OSHA, NFPA 101® Life Safety Code®, and International Fire Code® (IFC) standards do not require a specific color combination, except for construction activities, where OSHA requires exit signs to have red text on a white field. Beyond that, OSHA and NFPA 101 simply call for a distinctive color, and the IFC mandates high contrast. Note that NFPA 101 assumes red or green will be preferred by most facilities and suggests that red or green text on a white field offers enough contrast. In the end, your color choice may hinge on any color(s) specified in your own state and local fire and building codes. Be sure to check your state and local fire and building codes for any exit sign color requirements.