We're Tracking Employment Laws For You!
Our team of regulatory experts closely follows state and federal labor law developments. View our Recent and Potential Changes and Regulatory Alert reports for details on the latest updates.
- Meets requirements of Los Angeles Miniciple Code Regulations:
- Minimum Wage (LAMC 188.03; 187.00) = Required for all employers in Los Angeles. Employers must pay an employee a wage of no less than the hourly rates set within the city of LA.
- Paid Sick Leave (LAMC 188.03; 187.04) = Required for all employers in Los Angeles. Must be provided to all employees who work at least 2 hours in a particular week for the same employer for 30 days or more within a year.
- Fair Chance (LAMC 189.04) = Required for employers in Los Angeles with 10 or more employees. Employers must consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements.
- Employers are required to post a notice in the workplace informing employees of the current minimum wage rate, sick time benefits and of their rights
- Notice should be posted in English and any other language spoken by at least 5% of the employees at the workplace or job site
- Notice should be posted in a conspicuous place at any workplace or job site where any employee works
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Laminated poster measures 20" W x 26" H
If you operate in multiple states and/or are responsible for multiple locations, we can help all your locations stay in compliance – and receive volume discount pricing. Learn more.