Mandatory California Change - Effective July 1, 2018
The [ UPDATED CONTENT]
Recent and Potential Changes and
Regulatory Alert reports for details on the latest updates.
- Meets requirements of Los Angeles Miniciple Code Regulations:
- Minimum Wage (LAMC 188.03; 187.00) = Required for all employers in Los Angeles. Employers must pay an employee a wage of no less than the hourly rates set within the city of LA.
- Paid Sick Leave (LAMC 188.03; 187.04) = Required for all employers in Los Angeles. Must be provided to all employees who work at least 2 hours in a particular week for the same employer for 30 days or more within a year.
- Fair Chance (LAMC 189.04) = Required for employers in Los Angeles with 10 or more employees. Employers must consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements.
- Employers are required to post a notice in the workplace informing employees of the current minimum wage rate, sick time benefits and of their rights
- Notice should be posted in English and any other language spoken by at least 5% of the employees at the workplace or job site
- Notice should be posted in a conspicuous place at any workplace or job site where any employee works
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Laminated poster measures 20" W x 26" H
If you operate in multiple states and/or are responsible for multiple locations, we can help all your locations stay in compliance – and receive volume discount pricing. Learn more.