Backing & Parking: Straight Truck Series - DVD Training
Best Selling DVD Programs
The Straight Truck Series is a collection of training programs which emphasize the essential skills necessary for staying safe on the road while operating a straight truck. This series is appropriate for all levels of truck drivers, from the entry-level to the veteran driver operating any type of straight truck.
Backing & Parking training is designed to help drivers understand the techniques that will help them avoid an accident or incident while backing and parking straight trucks. It addresses procedures drivers need to follow to avoid collisions, including causes, preventative measures, overhead obstructions, and good parking and backing techniques.
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss how to avoid a fixed object collision while backing or parking
- Apply proper driving techniques to safely back and park a straight truck
- Identify ground-level, eye-level and overhead obstructions that have the potential to make contact with their truck
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
|Need to Purchase a Case?
DVD Training - English
14 per case