FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (March 11, 2020)
Free J.J. Keller Events Popular Among Safety & Compliance Professionals
Neenah, WI - Complex and changing DOT, OSHA and EPA regulations are continuing to drive attendance to the complimentary educational events hosted each year by J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
“Due to the high demand, in the first quarter of 2020 alone we hosted 26 events across the country” said Tom Reader, senior director of marketing at J.J. Keller. “Attendance is strong as more safety and compliance professionals are trying to gain a better understanding of how to interpret and comply with the regulations, in addition to learning best practices and strategies for avoiding risk.”
Hosted by J.J. Keller’s regulatory experts, these free, full-day events focus on topics such as DOT compliance, OSHA regulatory updates, trends in environmental compliance, and more.
J.J. Keller will also be introducing four new events this year:
- “Critical Issues Facing Carriers: Practical Guidance & Regulations for Fleets” will address key areas of DOT compliance to help fleets improve their safety program.
- “Top 5 DOT Event Triggers – How to Avoid Becoming a Liability Target” will cover a real-world case study and the related regulations, policies and procedures, recommended training, and planning.
- “Making a Difference in OSHA Safety – From Compliance to Best Practices” will review some of the greatest OSHA challenges and include an attendee forum on building a proactive safety culture.
- “Trends in Environmental Compliance & Navigating the Regulatory Process” will provide an EPA regulatory update combined with approaches for successfully managing them.
For a full schedule of J.J. Keller’s free events, or to register, visit jjkeller.com/events.
About J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is the most respected name in safety and regulatory compliance. Since its beginning as a one-man consulting firm in 1953, the company has grown to over 1,400 associates serving more than 600,000 customers — including over 90% of the Fortune 1000® companies. With subject-matter expertise spanning a multitude of industries and regulatory agencies, the company offers consulting and managed services for fleet and transportation, workplace safety and environmental, and human resources. In addition to these professional services, J. J. Keller also offers electronic logging devices, training, online management tools, publications, and forms and supplies. For more information on how to reduce risk and improve regulatory compliance, visit JJKeller.com
For more information, contact:
- Becca Brown
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- Email: email@example.com