Top Hours-of-Service FAQs: Answers to Keep You Compliant
This webcast will provide:
• Answers to the top HOS questions, including PC and short-haul rules,
• Tips to minimize the risk of HOS violations, and
• Insights into the Canadian ELD Mandate.
Join us for this free, live webcast! Bring your questions for Q&A after the presentation.
Don’t Let Your Fleet’s Data Put You at Risk!
During this webcast, you'll learn:
• Where to locate all of your safety & compliance data
• What data you may not even know you have
• What the risks are of not using that data
• How to know what your data is telling you
• How to act on your data to significantly reduce risk
A live Q & A session will follow the event, so feel free to share any questions!
Virtual Event: OSHA Regulatory Update and Overview: Changes on the horizon
-Heat illness prevention rulemaking and enforcement
-Major regulatory changes on the horizon, including
e-reporting of OSHA Forms 300/301
-2022 Top Violations and other enforcement data
-Increased OSHA enforcement trends shaping agency
Is Your Written HazCom Program OSHA Compliant?
During this webcast you’ll learn:
• What needs to be included in your written program
• How to ensure it stays updated
• How to make it accessible to employees
• And much more
There will also be a live Q&A session afterwards, and discover how the experts behind our Chemical Management Service deliver full-service, stress-free chemical compliance!
Preventing Fleet Manager Burnout — How to Beat the Stress
Join our experts for meaningful tips that will make you less stressed and more efficient, including how to:
• Prioritize your workload, so your efforts move the needle,
• Shine a light on the best applicants and get them on the road faster,
• Discover which drivers create unnecessary risk, and
• Stay up to date with the DOT.
Managing a mobile workforce and keeping up with evolving work conditions is challenging. Join us for solutions to get you back to loving what you do.
Unsafe Driving — Identifying, Managing, and Reducing Risky Behaviors
Join us for an expert-led discussion that will cover:
• Specific ways you can evaluate your entire operation for risk
• Steps to uncovering unsafe driving root causes using the Safety Management Cycle
• Tips for how to build accountability and modify dangerous behaviors
• Answers to your questions
Don't miss this engaging, informative webcast. Register today!
Written Safety Plans: Not Just a Paperwork Exercise
Developing effective written plans is not just a paperwork exercise or a tool to help you pass an OSHA inspection. Written plans, whether required or not, streamline your safety efforts and provide a foundation for keeping workplace safety and health a priority.
Your company likely falls under one or more of the over 50 written plan requirements for general industry and construction. Are you sure you have the ones you need? During this webcast, we’ll look at:
• Regulations on required written plans,
• Important non-required plans,
• What makes plans more effective,
• Written plan benefits and resources,
• Knowledge test questions and answers,
• And much more.
A questions and answer session will follow the webcast.
Are You Compliant with the ELDT Requirements?
Join us as we take an in-depth look at all the aspects of a compliant ELDT program, including:
• Theory and behind-the-wheel instructional requirements,
• Instructor requirements,
• The Training Provider Registry (TPR),
• Certification and recordkeeping, and
• The mandate's impact after one year in effect.
Time will also be reserved for a live Q&A session.
Hazmat Regulation Changes: Understanding & Complying with Them
This webcast will help you understand what changes are proposed to:
• The Hazardous Material Table
• Special provisions
• Lithium batteries
• And more
This one-hour, complimentary event will also include a live Q&A session.
California Motor Carrier Compliance - It’s NOT Just for California Carriers
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, no matter where you are based, you need to be familiar with the unique motor carrier, driver, vehicle, and emissions requirements that must be complied with when operating in California.
Gain Expert Insights:
Delivered virtually by J. J. Keller® transportation experts, this seminar will provide key insights on the CA motor carrier regulations related to:
• The Basic Inspection of Terminal (BIT) Program
• Driver qualification and hours-of-service compliance for interstate and intrastate drivers
• Vehicle inspection, including the 90-day, BIT inspection
• California Air Resource Board (CARB) requirements
Preventing and Addressing Sexual Harassment: Understanding the Law and Avoiding Liability
In this webcast, we'll address the following questions:
• Where’s the line? Exactly what constitutes sexual harassment? When should an employer step in?
• How should an employer respond to complaints of sexual harassment to limit the company’s liability?
• What harassment training is required? What should it include?
• Where has traditional harassment training been lacking?
• How can an employer stop harassing behavior before it starts?
We'll also leave time for a Q&A session.
IFTA & IRP: Everything You Need to Know!
This webcast will help you clearly understand:
• How the IFTA and IRP programs work
• What the recordkeeping requirements are
• What triggers an audit and how to prepare
• What other state mileage tax programs may impact you
Ask your IFTA and IRP questions during our live Q&A session!
Electrical Safety: OSHA and NFPA 70E® Requirements
During this information-packed webcast you'll learn about:
• Hazards associated with electricity
• Qualified persons vs. unqualified
• Hazard/risk assessment
• Training requirements
• Personal protective equipment
Be sure to bring your questions for the live Q&A session that will follow the event!
Trained to Succeed: How to Train Safer, Smarter Drivers
Join us for a discussion on the requirements and best practices surrounding driver training, including:
• How to put together an ongoing training program for both new and experienced drivers.
• The new entry-level driver training (ELDT) requirements that went into effect February 7, 2022.
• An introduction to corrective action training and how you can apply this type of instruction to your operation.
• Ways to customize your training program to meet your drivers’ and operation’s needs.
Do you have questions on this topic? If so, please bring them. You will also be able to ask questions during the webcast.
FMCSA Focus Areas – What you can expect on the regulatory road ahead
1. A review of key FMCSA changes from 2022, including updated passenger carrier guidance
2. Prior employer investigation changes starting January 6th
3. Canada’s ELD mandate
4. Action on a variety of new initiatives — from saliva testing to speed limiters
Don't be surprised by new regulations that may affect your operation! Register today — and invite a friend!
Avoiding a DOT Audit – From Onsite to Offsite
• Best practices to avoid a DOT investigation
• The latest trends on DOT reviews
• Regulations and requirements
• The Six Factors of a DOT audit
• Investigation scoring methods
• Common violations to avoid
In addition, we will share best practices on making an investigation survivable should you be faced with a review! Attendees will also get a chance to receive a complimentary DOT audits digital whitepaper. We hope you can attend!
DOT Drug & Alcohol Q&A's: Conversations with compliance experts
Join us as J. J. Keller® subject-matter experts, Kathy Close and Jen Loomis, dive into the many facets of developing and managing a DOT drug and alcohol program. Between each section of the presentation, our experts will take listener questions on the topic.
Join us for one of our most popular webcasts!
About J. J. Keller Events
Featuring knowledgeable compliance experts, J. J. Keller’s free webinars provide in-depth analysis and explanation of current regulatory requirements and proven best practices. Online webinars are available live and on-demand. Live webinars include Q&A sessions.
To help companies better understand complex regulations, J. J. Keller hosts complimentary educational events across the United States. These in-person events give attendees the unique opportunity to speak with our subject-matter experts and hear about real-life best practices from their peers.
J. J. Keller actively participates in a wide range of industry-leading trade shows. Visit us to learn about our latest safety and compliance solutions!