Workplace Incidents: Investigations are Key to Prevention
Among other topics, this webcast will cover:
• Preparing and training to conduct effective investigations.
• Tips for conducting interviews and watching for blame-shifting.
• Selecting and presenting corrective actions to decision-makers.
• Addressing behavioral causes such as complacency, resistance to change, and pressure to take safety shortcuts.
This free event will also include a live Q&A session!
FMLA Communication: Getting the Conversation Right!
During this webcast we'll discuss:
• Notice of need for leave
• Eligibility/rights & responsibility notice
• Designation notice
• Call-in policies
• Working while on leave
Bring your questions - we will also save time for a Q&A session!
Virtual Webcast! Hours-of-Service Training Checklist
• Hours-of-service limits for property-carrying drivers
• Form/manner and supporting document requirements
• Both 150 air-mile radius exceptions
• Other “popular” exceptions
• Personal conveyance
This complimentary event will include a live Q&A session. Can’t make it to the live event? Register anyway and we’ll send you the link to watch the session on-demand.
DOT Policies and Procedures: The Foundation of Your Compliance Program
Join us as we discuss:
• The process of policy development
• The 6 factors that relate to your policies and procedures
• The importance of having policies and procedures
• How to handle policy changes
This webcast will also include sample policies and a live Q&A session.
Virtual Event! DOT Risk Mitigation – How Fleet Managers Can Reduce Exposure & Improve Results
Attend this complimentary DOT Live Virtual Event to learn where the regulations meet your operational risk — and what you can do about it!
Gain Expert Insights:
Delivered virtually by J. J. Keller® transportation experts, this seminar will provide key insights and best practices on the regulations and risk areas related to your Driver Compliance* including:
• Effective Methods for Hiring, Firing, and Training Drivers
• Driver Supervision & Retention Techniques
• Hours-of-Service and ELD Compliance Guidelines
• Drug & Alcohol Testing
*Within each of the areas above, we will cover the associated risks, compliance requirements, and best practices to help you achieve and maintain a world class safety program.
How to Monitor the Success of Your DOT D&A Testing Program
During this webcast you'll learn:
• Common problem areas you should review
• Best practices you can implement immediately
• Tasks you’ll want to accomplish during the second half of the year
If you have questions on this topic, you can share them during our live Q&A session!
How to Leverage Your CSA Data to Improve Compliance
Join our experts as they take a deeper dive into FMCSA’s CSA program. In this webcast, you’ll get details on:
• How CSA works and where the data comes from
• Monitoring your data & making sure it’s accurate
• Unlocking data secrets
• Using the FMCSA’s Safety Management Cycle to lower your scores and improve safety
Make plans to join us today and bring your CSA questions with you for the live Q&A session.
IFTA: Preparing for Quarterly Filing
• Definitions & Specifics
• Program Updates
• Recordkeeping & Documentation Requirements
• Filing & Retention Requirements
• Audits, Assessments & Adjustments
• Trip Permits
• Supporting Documents
We’ll save the last 15 minutes to answer your questions. Register today and make your next quarterly report filing less painful and more accurate!
Common FMLA Mistakes: Test Your Leave Knowledge
This webcast will review and test your knowledge of the most common FMLA mistakes through interactive chats. Our discussion will include:
• Common FMLA mistakes
• Top FMLA violations
• How to avoid such mistakes/violations
• A live q&a session
Join us and your FMLA colleagues as we discuss not only the issues, but possible solutions.
Vehicle Legalization FAQs: From MCS-150 to IFTA and Beyond
• What is operating authority and who needs it?
• Which states require intrastate carriers to obtain a USDOT number?
• When is an MC number needed and how is it different from an MCS-150?
• What are the UCR recordkeeping requirements?
• When do I need to designate a process agent?
• What records do I need to maintain for fuel taxes?
Our subject-matter experts answer hundreds of questions like these each month, and in this webcast, they’ll answer some of the most common and complex questions with clear, easy-to-understand answers.
DOT Compliance Case Studies: Smart Solutions to Real Problems
These struggles include:
• Decentralized compliance policies & procedures
• Lack of a compliance program
• Inexperienced safety & compliance staff
• DOT recordkeeping errors
• Paper DQ filing system
• And more
We'll also be taking questions during our live Q&A session!
SHRM22 Annual Conference & Expo
CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse: Test Your Knowledge!
This webcast looks at the Clearinghouse requirements and includes an engaging, interactive exercise. Attendees will be quizzed on their knowledge of the Clearinghouse using detailed, real-life scenarios.
Join us and see how your knowledge stacks up against your peers. Register today!
Preventing Fleet Manager Burnout — How to Beat the Stress
• Prioritize your workload, so your efforts move the needle,
• Shine a light on the best applicants and get them on the road faster,
• Uncover the drivers who create unnecessary risk, and
• Stay up to date with the DOT.
Let's face it. Your struggles are very different from traditional management jobs. Managing a mobile workforce and keeping up with evolving work conditions is challenging. Join us for solutions to help you get back to loving what you do.
Stress-Free Roadside Inspections & Audits
This webcast will provide you with knowledge and insights you can share with your drivers and internal personnel to help reduce their stress and clear up the confusion around roadside inspections and audits. You can also have your questions answered during our Q&A session!
Understanding and Improving Your CSA Scores
• The Behavior Analysis Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs) that make up CSA
• How your scores in each BASIC are calculated
• What your scores reveal about your fleet’s safety & compliance performance
• The consequences of bad CSA scores
• How your actions can positively influence your scores
We'll also feature a private fleet that has been successful at controlling its CSA scores and what you can learn from them. And you can have your questions answered during our live Q&A session!
Is Your Written HazCom Program OSHA Compliant?
During this webcast you’ll learn:
• What needs to be included in your written program
• How to ensure it stays updated
• How to make it accessible to employees
• And much more
There will also be a live Q&A session afterwards, so be sure to bring your questions!
Avoiding a DOT Audit: Ways to Stay Off the Enforcement Radar
Join us for an informative webcast with our subject-matter experts to learn:
• The difference between an audit and a compliance review
• The 6 Factors of a review
• If a violation is “acute” or “critical”
• How to use the Safety Management Cycle to stay compliant
This complimentary event will include a live Q & A session.
Construction Compliance Confusion! Top 5 Misunderstood Topics Explained
Presented by J. J. Keller’s Sr. EHS Editor Mark Stromme and Sr. Safety Consultant Laura Casey, who has years of onsite experience, this webcast will cover:
• Multi-employer worksites
• Lifting devices
• Environmental considerations
You'll also have time to have your questions answered during our live Q&A session!
Virtual Event! OSHA’s Most Common & Easily Overlooked Violations
Gain Expert Insights:
Delivered virtually by J. J. Keller® environmental health & safety experts, this 90-minute seminar will provide key insights and best practices on common OSHA violations including:
• The most frequently cited violations and what to watch for
• Discussion of common problem areas to help focus your efforts
• Review of easily overlooked violations that could cost you
• Discussion of when you rely on employees to maintain compliance
• Issues on which our experts get frequently asked questions
• Answers to your questions during the event
Virtual Event! Surviving a DOT Audit – From Onsite to Offsite
Attend this complimentary DOT Virtual event on “Surviving a DOT Audit – From Onsite to Offsite” where you’ll learn how focused investigations have outnumbered the traditional compliance reviews. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, there have been twice as many offsite reviews than onsite. With an increased likelihood of being investigated, it's critical that fleets understand the FMCSA audit factors.
Gain Expert Insights*: This interactive event delivered virtually by J. J. Keller® transportation experts will cover critical audit guidance on:
• The latest trends on DOT reviews
• Regulations and requirements
• The Six Factors of a DOT audit
• Investigation scoring methods
• Common violations to avoid
Top 5 FMCSA Compliance Areas: FAQs – Answered!
During this webcast, J. J. Keller’s subject-matter experts will share answers to some of the commonly asked DOT compliance questions they receive from our customers. Topics range from:
• Driver qualification
• Drug & alcohol program management
• Hours-of-service compliance
• Fleet legalization
• Vehicle maintenance
Our subject-matter experts will also take YOUR questions during our live event!
Virtual Event! Top Driver Qualification Misconceptions: Could you have unqualified drivers?
During this webcast, you’ll learn about:
• Top DQ misconceptions,
• Common recordkeeping errors,
• Risks and operational impact, plus
• Best practices to stay compliant.
Who Would Benefit from Attending?
Fleet professionals - like executives, directors & safety managers who want to take their fleet safety programs to the next level.
Don't miss this opportunity to interact with our live presenters virtually and gain valuable regulatory insights on keeping compliant DQ Files. A Q&A session will follow the webcast, so please share your questions!
How to Train Safer, Smarter Drivers
• How to put together an ongoing training program for both new and experienced drivers.
• The new entry-level driver training (ELDT) requirements that went into effect February 7, 2022.
• An introduction to corrective action training and how you can apply this type of instruction to your operation.
• Ways to customize your training program to meet your drivers’ and operation’s needs.
Do you have questions on this topic? If so, please bring them. You will also be able to ask questions during the webcast.
Virtual Event! Non-CDL CMV Compliance - You Might Be More Regulated Than You Think!
Maintaining FMCSA requirements for CMV's and the DOT can be confusing, especially for Class 3-8 light to heavy duty vehicles. From cargo vans, box trucks, utility trucks, parcel vans, stake trucks, small pick-ups with trailers, to service and delivery trucks; each style varies as the freight they haul.
Gain Expert Insights:
Delivered virtually by J. J. Keller® transportation experts, this seminar will provide targeted insights and best practices on the regulations related to your Non-CDL Vehicle Compliance including:
• How vehicle classes are determined, and which regulations apply to each
• How smaller and medium vehicle classes are affected by the regulations
• What to do if a vehicle only fits the definition of a CMV sometimes
• Additional guidance on driver hiring, qualification, hours of service, drug & alcohol testing, inspections and more!
Virtual Event! Just The Facts: Uncovering the Truth Behind Common OSHA Compliance Mistakes
Interact with our live presenters virtually in this engaging presentation where we’ll examine more than two dozen cases of compliance misconceptions and reveal the facts on the regulations using real-life questions from our customers!
Gain Expert Insights:
We’ll explore key regulatory requirements and expose the truth on common OSHA misconceptions on topics including:
• Fall protection guidance for edges, stairs and ladders
• Forklift operator training and evaluation
• Lockout tagout and machine guarding mistakes
• Hazard communication insights
• Injury and illness recordkeeping myths
About J. J. Keller Events
Featuring knowledgeable compliance experts, J. J. Keller’s free webinars provide in-depth analysis and explanation of current regulatory requirements and proven best practices. Online webinars are available live and on-demand. Live webinars include Q&A sessions.
To help companies better understand complex regulations, J. J. Keller hosts complimentary educational events across the United States. These in-person events give attendees the unique opportunity to speak with our subject-matter experts and hear about real-life best practices from their peers.
J. J. Keller actively participates in a wide range of industry-leading trade shows. Visit us to learn about our latest safety and compliance solutions!