Driver Qualification Town Hall: Expert Answers to Common DQ Questions
This webcast will explain:
• Which regulations apply
• What your DQ files should contain and how long to keep them
• Who needs a road test and who can perform one
• How to conduct background checks
• Common medical certification mistakes to avoid
• The penalties for noncompliance
• And much more
You'll also have time to have your questions answered during our live Q&A session!
ATA Management Conference & Exhibition (MCE)
Top 10 Driver Violations
Join us as we discuss the top 10 roadside inspection driver violations of 2020 and what you can do to stop them. A live Q&A session will be included.
FMCSA’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
In this webcast, we'll examine:
• How to comply with the new rules and regulations,
• Who you should test,
• What substances you need to test for,
• Testing procedures,
• What to do in the case of a test failure or refusal, and
• Training responsibilities.
You'll also have time to get your questions answered during our live Q&A session!
Small Fleet Compliance Solutions — Tackling the Top 5 Issues
• Managing driver qualification files
• Joining a drug & alcohol consortium
• Complying with hours-of-service rules
• Maintaining vehicles
• Handling operating authority and credentials
Don’t miss this free opportunity to learn valuable tips for keeping your vehicles and drivers on the road and operating legally.
Is Your Written HazCom Program OSHA Compliant?
During this webcast you’ll learn:
• What needs to be included in your written program
• How to ensure it stays updated
• How to make it accessible to employees
• And much more
There will also be a live Q&A session afterwards, so be sure to bring your questions!
Supporting Employee Mental Health
Addressing this issue involves understanding the factors causing this stress and how to create a workplace culture that supports employee well-being. This presentation will look at:
• Stressors weighing on your workers
• The mental and physical impact of stress
• Resources employees can turn to
• Creating a culture of well-being
• Creative ways to build resilience
A live Q&A session will follow the event.
Entry-Level Driver Training: Significant Changes on the Horizon
Join us as we take an in-depth look at all the aspects of a compliant ELDT program, including:
• Theory and behind-the-wheel instructional requirements,
• Instructor requirements,
• The Training Provider Registry (TPR), and
• Certification and recordkeeping.
Time will also be reserved for a live Q&A session.
Avoiding a DOT Audit: Ways to Stay Off the Enforcement Radar
Join us for an informative webcast with our subject-matter experts to learn:
• The difference between an audit and a compliance review
• The 6 Factors of a review
• If a violation is “acute” or “critical”
• How to use the Safety Management Cycle to stay compliant
This complimentary event will include a live q&a session.
Annual Labor Law Poster Updates: Preparing for Changes
This webcast will look at annual posting updates and will highlight:
• Where and when annual changes occur
• How to be ready for these changes
• Why some posting changes are unpredictable
• Preparing for the unexpected
• What to watch for in 2022
• Keys to posting compliance
This complimentary event will include a live Q&A session, so bring your posting questions!
Would Your DQ Files Pass an Audit? Self-Audit Tips From the DOT Experts
During this webcast you'll learn:
• The components of a compliant DQ file
• The standards for record retention
• How the DQ audit process works
• The top DQ violations found during audits — and how to avoid them!
We will also include a live Q&A session — bring your questions!
Top 3 Management Practices for Hazardous Waste Generators
Topics covered will include best management practices for:
• Hazardous waste containers
• Training hazardous waste personnel
• Preparing for spills and emergencies
This complimentary webcast will include a live question & answer session!
Fleet Maintenance: More than Nuts and Bolts
In this webcast, we will look at:
• Regulatory requirements
o inspection, maintenance, and repair
o developing an effective maintenance program
• Recordkeeping requirements
• Driver inspections
This complimentary webcast will include a live Q&A session!
Don’t Let Your Fleet’s Data Put You at Risk!
During this webcast, you'll learn:
• Where to locate all of your safety & compliance data
• What data you may not even know you have
• What the risks are of not using that data
• How to know what your data is telling you
• How to act on your data to significantly reduce risk
A live Q & A session will follow the event, so feel free to share any questions!
“I’M NOT A TRUCKING COMPANY”: What You Need to Know About Non-CDL CMV Compliance
It's a common question often heard by our subject matter experts — “I’m not a trucking company, so why do I need to follow FMCSA rules?”
The truth is that even if your fleet doesn’t go ‘over-the-road,’ there are more rules to follow than not. Join our subject matter experts as they debunk the most common misconceptions, including:
"We never cross state lines.”
"My drivers don’t have CDLs.”
"We're hauling our own stuff in cargo vans.”
"We only use pickups locally.”
Our experts will explain which FMCSA rules apply to you and how to comply, including requirements for insurance, hiring, driver/employee training, safety training, and more. Plus, they’ll take your questions live.
FMCSA Enforcement – Where the Regs Meet Your Risk
Attend this complimentary webcast to learn where the regulations meet your operational risk — and what you can do about it!
Gain Expert Insights:
Delivered by J. J. Keller® transportation experts, this event will provide key insights and best practices on the regulations and risk areas related to your driver compliance including:
Effective Methods for Hiring, Firing, and Training Drivers (including updates on the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse)
Driver Supervision & Retention Techniques
Hours-of-Service and ELD Compliance Guidelines
There will also be a live Q&A session afterwards, so be sure to bring your questions!
OSHAs First Aid Requirements: FAQs – Answered!
In this webcast we'll answer:
• What type of first aid supplies and in what quantities are required?
• Must you have trained employees on site, or can you rely upon outside emergency medical help?
• Must you have an AED available, and if so, what are the requirements?
• And other top FAQs!
A questions and answer session will follow the webcast.
Virtual Event! Entry-Level Driver Training Educational Forum: New Regs, Big Risks, Best Practices
The new entry-level driver training requirements are NOT just for schools. They will apply to anyone that trains drivers prior to the driver taking a CDL skills test or hazardous materials endorsement test.
In this 90-minute interactive virtual event, we will look at the regulations and best practices when it comes to the new entry-level driver training requirements, including:
The required curriculum,
The facilities requirements,
The vehicle requirements,
The instructor qualifications, and
The Training Provider Registry.
You also learn about best practices and solutions to help get your organization prepared. Plus get a chance to participate in a LIVE Q&A session with your peers and receive a complimentary whitepaper on the Entry-Level Driver Training requirements. Don’t miss out!
OSHA INSPECTION! How to Handle It—and Prevent It
• How to know if you’re at risk for an inspection
• What the OSHA inspector wants to know
• What to expect during the inspection
• How to help the inspection go smoothly
• What your company’s rights are
• How to deal with citations
• How to prevent an inspection in the first place
Be sure to bring your questions to have them answered during a live Q&A session!
Hazmat Regulation Changes: Understanding & Complying with Them
This webcast will help you understand what changes are proposed to:
• The Hazardous Material Table
• Special provisions
• Lithium batteries
• And more
This one-hour, complimentary event will also include a live Q&A session.
DIY LOG AUDITING FROM THE EXPERTS: How-To Guidance for Auditing ELDs, Paper Logs, and Time Records
• Motivating drivers to stop non-compliant behavior
• Reducing violations that could be found during a roadside inspection
• Mitigating claims of negligence
• Identifying problem drivers who falsify logs
In this webcast, our subject matter experts provide auditing tools so you can ensure your drivers are using the right logs and completing those logs accurately. Plus, our editors will dig into log-specific violations related to form and manner, falsification, and HOS limits. Live Q & A will follow.
FMCSA Medical Requirements: Will Your Drivers Pass the Exam?
This webcast will help you:
• Understand the FMCSA medical exam requirements
• Gain a clear explanation of the recordkeeping requirements
• Learn common errors supervisors make
• Discover industry best practices.
If you have questions on this subject, bring your questions to our live event.
How to Avoid Common USDOT# Mistakes
• Why USDOT numbers are not transferable
• How the MCS-150 is used to compare fleets with their peers
• Why accurately counting vehicles and drivers is critical
• What common mistakes you can easily avoid
This webcast will include a live Q&A session, so be sure to bring your questions!
Hours-of-Service Training Simplified
This webcast will answer:
• Who needs to be trained?
• What are the limits?
• How to properly use the most common exceptions; and
• How to make the training stick.
Time will also be reserved for a live Q&A session!
DOT Policies and Procedures: Writing and Executing Effective Policies
In this webcast, we'll discuss how to develop effective DOT policies and procedures, and what you need to do with them to make sure they end up helping you, not hurting you.
A live Q&A session will follow the event!
Understanding the Environmental Reporting Requirements
• Tier II Reports
• Waste Reports
• Air Reports
• Semiannual Deviation Reports
• Annual Compliance Certifications
• National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Reports
• Emission Inventories
• Greenhouse Gas Reports (federal and state)
This complimentary event will also include a live Q&A session.
Recordkeeping and Audits: Dotting all the i's for the DOT
This webcast will cover:
• Driver Qualification
• CDL Clearinghouse & Drug and Alcohol Program Management
• Hours of Service
• Vehicle Maintenance
Thorough and compliant records are required for your organization to pass an audit from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), whether the audit is conducted remotely or on-site.
This webcast will include a live question and answer session!
About J. J. Keller Events
Featuring knowledgeable compliance experts, J. J. Keller’s free webinars provide in-depth analysis and explanation of current regulatory requirements and proven best practices. Online webinars are available live and on-demand. Live webinars include Q&A sessions.
To help companies better understand complex regulations, J. J. Keller hosts complimentary educational events across the United States. These in-person events give attendees the unique opportunity to speak with our subject-matter experts and hear about real-life best practices from their peers.
J. J. Keller actively participates in a wide range of industry-leading trade shows. Visit us to learn about our latest safety and compliance solutions!