Transportation Safety Training Advisor Newsletter
Keeps you current on critical training and transportation-related issues. Read more.
Take a Trial - Try the Transportation Safety Training Advisor online FREE for a limited time! Click the button below to get started.
Subscribe today! Your 1-year subscription will come with 2 newsletters per month, online access to articles as they are published and access to our Expert Help portal. Your subscription will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime.
Product Code: 23306
Best Selling Newsletters
Workplace Safety Regulatory Alert Newsletter
Delivers up-to-date workplace safety and OSHA compliance news every month.
Special Report - IFTA-IRP Recordkeeping
Provides critical information on IFTA and IRP recordkeeping requirements.
- Monthly newsletter helps you train CMV drivers on critical safety and compliance topics
- Each issue focuses on one key training topic and saves you time by supplying a ready-made training session with review materials for drivers
- Helps you meet the knowledge and compliance requirements in Section 390.3 (e) of the FMCSRs
- Helps build your drivers' skill levels, which reduces the chance of fines and increases compliance
- Helps you stay on top of new and emerging training requirements
- Covers important training topics, including:
- Visual search
- CDL disqualification
- Warning devices
- Work zone safety
- Vehicle inspections
- Summer driving safety
- Alcohol and drug testing
- Defensive driving
- Adverse driving conditions
- Hours of service
- Driver wellness
- Regular features include:
- Editor's Message - Provides expert perspective on a training topic
- Training Blueprint – Outlines key training requirements and offers tips and techniques for effectively administering training to drivers
- Driver Handouts – Reinforces critical training concepts drivers need to know
- Expert Help Questions of the Month – Provides thorough answers to your most frequently asked questions
- Key to Remember - takeaway summaries to help you identify which articles apply to your organization
- References to additional training content you can find in your online newsletter
- Subscription includes print and online newsletter and one poster (available at JJKellerLibrary.com); see Online Edition tab for online newsletter benefits
- ISSN: 2688-1616
|Product Code||Description||Newsletter Type||Subscription Term||Poster Quantity||ISSN|
Print & Online Edition with 1 Poster per Month, 1-Yr. Subscription
Digital & Print