Safety Training Talks: On-the-Go 5-Minute Refreshers Manual
- Almost 300 ready-to-use, on-the-go mini safety training sessions that cover OSHA General Industry and Construction Activities.
- Each "toolbox"-style talk has a fresh concise bulleted-format instructor's page and an employee handout.
- Instructor's page provides an overview of the topic, along with how-to tips for performing effective training on the topic. This helps you quickly prepare and execute quality training.
- Employee handout enforces key points covered and can be used as is or easily downloaded and customized using Microsoft Word.
- Index enables you to quickly find safety talks within the print version; Online search in Compliance Library helps you find safety talks that have the most occurrences of your search term.
- Includes applicable charts, graphics and images for more engaging visuals and greater understanding of the topics.
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates every 6 months.
- Online Edition includes continuous updates, and allows you to access content from any browser or mobile device within minutes of completing checkout – see Online Edition tab for details.
- This toolbox talks manual covers key workplace safety and construction topics:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Spaces
- Emergency Planning/Response
- Walking-Working Surfaces
- And more!
- 1,100+ pages
Please note: As of August 2017, this new manual replaces the previous versions: Construction Toolbox Talks Manual and 5-Minute Workplace Safety Talks Manual.
|Product Code||Description||Language||Copyright Date||ISBN|
Manual with 1-Year Update Service + Online Access