OSHA Rules for General Industry: 1910 and Other Essential Regulations Guide
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
- Newly updated – improved design and update process
- Offers quick access to OSHA's word-for-word 29 CFR Part 1910 workplace safety (General Industry) regulations along with Parts 1903 and 1904 (tab-divided for easy searching)
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- Detailed subject index will simplify searches for Part 1910 regs; Part 1903 and 1904 regs also included
- Combine with OSHA Compliance for General Industry to form a comprehensive set
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to November 2015 are for the previous version of this guide - 1910 OSHA Guide.
Manual with 1-Year Update Service