How to Properly Wash Your Hands - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 61236
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Washing your hands is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. This helps prevent infections because people frequently touch their eyes, nose and mouth without even realizing it. Germs can get into your body through your eyes, nose and mouth and make you sick.
This online course is designed to provide employees with step-by-step instructions on how to properly wash their hands to remove dirt, grease, germs, and microbes.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Wet Hands
- Lather with Soap
- Dry Hands
- Hand Sanitizer
- After completing this training course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the type of water to use when washing and rinsing your hands.
- Identify how long you need to scrub your hands with soap and water.
- List two ways you can effectively dry your hands without risking recontamination.
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Length: 5 minutes
- Language: Available in English
- Copyright Date: 2020
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.