Hazardous Materials Compliance Manual
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
- Helps you quickly make sense of your key responsibilities under DOT's Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Easily find explanations, training guidance, summaries of state requirements, and federal government and industry resources
- Covers the requirements for marking, placarding, labeling, packaging, naming & classifying, documentation, Hazmat employee training, incident reporting, and more
- Includes sample security plans, a risk assessment sample, and a hazardous materials registration statement that can be downloaded and edited
- Newly updated – includes applicable charts, graphics, images and other formatting changes for more engaging visuals and greater understanding of the topic
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- 350 pages
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to July 2017 are for the previous version of this manual.
Manual with 1-Year Update Service