Hazard Communication Compliance Manual
Understand how to comply with OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard and Globally Harmonized System. Read more.
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 70796
- Provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand guidance on all the key operational aspects for communicating chemical hazards for your Workplace Hazard Communication Program
- Helps you comply with the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (HazCom) and the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Roadmap to Hazard Communication Compliance:
- Learn OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard
- Prepare and Implement a Written Plan
- Label Containers
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets
- Inform and Train Employees
- Evaluate and Assess Your Hazcom Program
- Managing Your Chemicals
- Newly updated – includes applicable charts, graphics, and images for more engaging visuals and greater understanding of the topic
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- 350+ pages
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to April 2017 are for the previous version of this manual - Hazard Communication Pro Manual.
|Product Code||Description||Copyright Date|
Manual with 1-Year Update Service