Everyday Drug & Alcohol Program Management Manual
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
- Newly updated — packed with easy-to-understand information on workplace and DOT requirements for drug and alcohol testing, including 49 CFR Parts 382 and 40, and how to comply with them
- Provides insights on how the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), and state laws impact your drug and alcohol program
- Word-for-word requirements and "how to" explanations serve as your complete drugs and alcohol resource by providing valuable guidance, industry best practice examples, state-specific information, and detailed program management content
- Provides proactive and practical approaches to everyday processes and situations that aid in monitoring and addressing worker alcohol and drug use/abuse situations across all industries, with a special focus on transportation
- Covers a wide range of material:
- Reasonable Suspicion
- And much more
- Includes sample forms and policy guidelines to help simplify compliance
- Can help mitigate a myriad of adverse impacts on your business, such as lawsuits, fines, turnover, poor morale, discrimination claims, and employee safety issues
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates semi-annually
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 424 pages
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to October 2018 are for the previous version of this manual - Alcohol & Drugs Compliance Manual.
Manual with 1-Year Update Service