Environmental Compliance for the Workplace Manual
A "how-to" manual on environmental compliance and EPA regulations. Addresses major environmental issues, including permitting, planning, and training. Read more.
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 70567
- Newly updated — packed with easy-to-understand information on EPA regulations and environmental issues, and how to comply with them
- The manual is great for safety managers, company owners, plant managers, safety supervisors, fleet operation managers, and other safety personnel who are not environmental compliance experts and need guidance on navigating complex federal and state EPA requirements and how they intersect with OSHA and DOT requirements
- Can help organizations avoid EPA fines, which are typically steep and can easily bankrupt a small company
- Discusses environmental regulations surrounding recycling, asbestos, waste disposal, and alternative energy sources
- Covers a wide range of topics:
- Hazardous substances
- Toxic substances
- Underground storage tanks
- Hazardous wastes
- Clean air
- Clean water
- And much more
- Includes editable policy templates, auditing worksheets, and inspection checklists
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates quarterly
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 892 pages
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to October 2018 are for the previous version of this manual - Environmental Compliance Manual.
|Product Code||Description||Copyright Date||ISBN|
Manual with 1-Year Update Service