California / Pasadena Minimum Wage Poster
We're Tracking Employment Laws For You!
Our team of regulatory experts closely follows state and federal labor law developments. View our Recent Updates and Requirements report for details.
- Meets requirements of Title 5, Article I, Ch 5.02 Minimum Wage Regulations
- Required for all employers within the geographic boundaries of Pasadena
- Employers shall pay employees no less than the minimum wage for each hour worked within the geographic boundaries of the city
- Employers are required to post a notice in the workplace informing employees of the current minimum wage rate and of their rights
- Every employer shall post such notices in English and in any language spoken by at least 5% of the employees at the workplace or job site
- Notice should be prominently in areas at the work site where it will be seen by all employees
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Posters are made of a durable, eco-friendly poly material that reduces impact on the environment and holds up in high-traffic areas or outdoor displays
If you operate in multiple states and/or are responsible for multiple locations, we can help all your locations stay in compliance – and receive volume discount pricing. Learn more.
|1 - 4
|5 - 9
|10 - 24
|Higher quantities available. Pricing reflected in shopping cart or call 1-877-564-2333 to order.
|Country Of Origin
11.75" W x 20" H