California / Los Angeles County Minimum Wage Poster
We're Tracking Employment Laws For You!
Our team of regulatory experts closely follows state and federal labor law developments. View our Recent Updates and Requirements report for details.
- Meets requirements of LA County Code of Ordinances Title 8, Division 4 Minimum Wage Regulations
- Required for all employers in the unincorporated areas of LA County
- Employers are required to post a notice in the workplace informing employees of the current minimum wage rate and of their rights
- Notice should be posted in a conspicuous place at any workplace or job site where any employee works
- Employers that do not have a physical jobsite within the unincorporated areas of the County must provide a copy of the notice each year to each employee that performs work in the unincorporated areas
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Posters are made of a durable, eco-friendly poly material that reduces impact on the environment and holds up in high-traffic areas or outdoor displays
If you operate in multiple states and/or are responsible for multiple locations, we can help all your locations stay in compliance – and receive volume discount pricing. Learn more.
|1 - 4
|5 - 9
|10 - 24
|Higher quantities available. Pricing reflected in shopping cart or call 1-877-564-2333 to order.
|Country Of Origin
20" W x 17.25" H