- (1) 37-Minute Video - An excellent way to show your drivers the inspection process from start to finish.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately)- Includes PowerPoint® presentation that can be used as is or customized, along with handouts, quizzes, clip art, posters and a training log.
- (1) Instructor's Guide - Product Code: 15200 (463-H) - You'll really appreciate the helpful tips and suggestions this book contains.
- (11) Driver Handbooks - Product Code: 15201 (462-H) - Include driver receipt page, quiz, and vehicle inspection memory aid.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 15202 (262-K -P) - Hang this eye-catching poster in a terminal or break room to remind drivers about the importance of vehicle inspections.
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program - Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections - Allows easy access to specific sub-topics for more focused training. (Items in boldface are actual menu selections.)
- Introduction - Discusses all the good reasons why drivers must conduct thorough vehicle inspections.
- Pre-Trip Inspection - Reviews each step of a thorough pre-trip inspection:
1. Vehicle overview
2. Engine compartment
3. Inside the cab
6. Signal lights
7. Brake system
- On-the-Road Inspection - Covers the items that must be checked en route: Cargo and load securement devices; Gauges; Staying aware of the sounds, smells and feel of the truck; Short walk-around inspection; Tire check
- Post-Trip Inspection - Goes through the required steps of a post-trip to help identify any potential safety issues that need to be fixed: Checking the same items as the pre-trip; Items that are affected by heat; Documenting the post-trip on a DVIR; Motor carrier certification of defective items
- Conclusion - Provides a brief review of the video content; encourages drivers to "always do everything in the same order, and always do everything."
- Intermodal Chassis Inspection
- Commentary – Offers interviews by industry professionals.
- What's Wrong With This Picture?
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Message for Management
- A Driver's Guide to Roadside Inspections
- Driver Injury Prevention
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- DVD-ROM drive