Order Championship Merchandise Today!
Dallas Seavey, a musher sponsored by J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc., is the youngest musher in history to win four Iditarod® Alaskan sled dog races. Seavey, age 29, finished the 44th annual Iditarod in 8 days, 11 hours, 20 minutes and 16 seconds.
Celebrate Dallas’ victory with our line of Iditarod championship merchandise. Choose the items below that you wish to order; use your browser’s back button to return to this page once you’ve added an item to your cart.
- View LargerBorn to Mush: Dallas Seavey, Youngest Iditarod Champion Softbound book, 160 pages + 12 pages color photos. More Info Sample PagesBook, $19.95Order Now
- View Larger2012 Iditarod Champion Cap One-size-fits-all cap comes in black or tan.
- View Larger2012 Iditarod Signed Print #1 8” x 10” print features Dallas Seavey with sponsors Jim & Rosanne Keller.
- View Larger2012 Iditarod Signed Print #3 8” x 10” print features Dallas Seavey with dogs Diesel and Guiness.
- View Larger2012 Iditarod Signed Print #4 8” x 10” print features Dallas Seavey and his winning sled dog team.
- View Larger2012 Iditarod Signed Print #5 8” x 10” print features Dallas Seavey and Jim Keller with American Flag.
- View Larger2012 Championship Commemorative Certificate Official certificates celebrate Dallas’ victory.
Follow all the action at our Official Iditarod Website
Visit jjkeller.com/iditarod to learn about J. J. Keller's involvement with Seavey's Iditarod Racing Team and the 2017 Iditarod®. You'll also be able to view images, videos, blog entries and more.