Working with Lead Exposure in General Industry - Online Training
Add 25 Points To Cart
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Created specifically for OSHA's Lead Standards for general industry environments
- Training addresses the major areas of employee training required by regulations
- Designed for employees in workplaces where lead and lead-based materials are found
- Topics covered by Working with Lead Exposure in General Industry include:
- Contents of the standards.
- "Measurement" concepts:
- Permissible exposure limits (PEL)
- Time weighted average (TWA)
- Action levels
- Exposure assessment and monitoring
- Methods of compliance
- Hygiene and housekeeping
- Medical surveillance
- And more
- Time Involvement: 45-60 minutes
- Uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, to provide cost-effective, easy-to-use training
- Course is divided into topic-based lessons so information is easily understood and retained
- Copyright Date: 2013 (Rev. 11/16)
Because of the widespread use of lead-based paints, as well as other materials containing lead, this training program is useful to a number of different groups including building/construction companies, manufacturers, recyclers, and many others.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.