U.S. Export Controls - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 25620
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Topics covered by U.S. Export Controls include:
- Overview of export controls
- Export control agencies
- What is an "export"?
- Defense exports under the ITAR
- Commercial exports under the EAR
- Anti-boycott and embargo rules
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Red-flag issues
- Includes pop-quizzes, news clippings and a final quiz highlighting real-world compliance issues that employees should learn to recognize and deal with appropriately
- Uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, to provide cost-effective, easy-to-use training
- Length: Approximately 35 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2012 (Rev. 1/16)
Interested in this course on your Learning Management System?
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)