This program is available for 30 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller Training On Demand account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Topics covered by U.S. Export Controls include:
- Overview of export controls
- Export control agencies
- What is an "export"?
- Defense exports under the ITAR
- Commercial exports under the EAR
- Anti-boycott and embargo rules
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Red-flag issues
- Includes pop-quizzes, news clippings and a final quiz highlighting real-world compliance issues that employees should learn to recognize and deal with appropriately
- Uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, to provide cost-effective, easy-to-use training
- Length: Approximately 35 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2012 (Rev. 1/16)
Interested in this course on your Learning Management System?
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.