- (2) Closed-Captioned DVDs (one Training DVD for each program) - Combine engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals. (Approximate running time 25 minutes for Vehicle Inspections, 21 minutes for Defensive Driving).
- (2) Trainer Tools CD-ROMs (not sold separately, one for each DVD program) - Includes PowerPoint® presentations that can be used as is or customized, along with quizzes with answer keys, clip art, and a training log.
- (1) Vehicle Inspections Instructor's Guide (not sold separately) - Gives helpful tips and techniques for conducting training sessions.
- (1) Defensive Driving Instructor's Guide (not sold separately) - Gives helpful tips and techniques for conducting training sessions.
- (10) Vehicle Inspections Driver's Handbook - Product Code: 26560 (502-H) - Review key points covered in the training.
- (10) Defensive Driving Driver's Handbook - Product Code: 26545 (506-H) - Review key points covered in the training.
- (1) Vehicle Inspections Awareness Poster - Product Code: 26560 (501-K -P) - Provides a visual reminder of important safety messages.
- (1) Defensive Driving Awareness Poster - Product Code: 26561 (502-K -P) - Provides a visual reminder of important safety messages.
DVD Main Menus
- Play Program – Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Commentary – Offers interviews from professional motorcoach drivers and trainers, as well as passengers.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Note to Trainers – Gives introduction to the topic and the training program. For trainers and management.
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)