This program is available for 30 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller Training On Demand account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Topics covered by Marketing Compliance include:
- Truthful representations
- Deceptive or unfair claims
- Comparative claims
- Special offers
- Sweepstakes and contests
- Negative-option marketing
- Digital marketing
- Marketing to children
- Collection and use of marketing data
- Risks of noncompliance
- Explains the basic laws and regulations governing the most common marketing practices and provides guidelines for employees involved in marketing-related tasks
- Includes pop quizzes, news clippings and a final quiz highlighting real-world issues employees should learn to spot and respond to
- Uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, to provide cost-effective, easy-to-use training
- Length: Approximately 40 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2012 (Rev. 10/14)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-327-6868 Learn more.