Find out what’s going on at J. J. Keller by searching through our recent press releases.
- J. J. Keller Expands Portfolio of ELog Training Tools for Drivers
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Further Extends its Intellectual Property Portfolio around Hours-of-Service Technology
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Earns Prestigious NPTC Allied Member of the Year Award
- Two J. J. Keller Associates Earn Prestigious CTP® Designation
- J. J. Keller® Sr. Consultant Jeana Hysell Named to 2016 Women In Trucking Image Team
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. and J. J. Keller Foundation Develop Educational and Awareness-building Materials for Local Health Clinic
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Introduces Carriers to Cloud-based Compliance
- Free Regulatory Compliance Seminars and Webcasts Offered
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. to host second Give Camp benefitting local clinic
- Free Resource Helps Fleets Understand the New Supporting Documents Requirements
- New Training Programs Reinforce Importance of Accident Prevention for New and Veteran Drivers
- J. J. Keller-sponsored musher Dallas Seavey sets new world record in fourth Iditarod victory
- Simplified ELog Online Ordering Now Offered by J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. to Host Second Annual Technology Day
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Issued Patent for Hours-of-Service Technology
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Addresses ELD Questions with Free Town Hall Webcast
- J. J. Keller/Dallas Seavey Iditarod Racing Team Celebrates 10 Years of Sponsorship
- Free Educational Resources Help Fleets Comply with the ELD Final Rule
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Welcomes Transportation Consultant Todd Ward
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Adds More Hours of Service Rule Sets to Its Electronic Logging System
- Newly Designed Training Program Safeguards Unqualified Employees Against Common Workplace Electrical Hazards
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Expands Educational Efforts in Response to ELD Mandate
- Two Bestselling J. J. Keller® Publications That Simplify OSHA Compliance Have Been Relaunched
- Strategic planning helps J. J. Keller® Consulting earn spot on Consulting magazine's 2015 Fastest Growing Firms list
- J. J. Keller participates in IFDA panel discussion on ELDs as transportation professionals await final ruling
- J. J. Keller Foundation Trucking Education Grant Given In Conjunction With The ATA President’s 14th Annual TAEC Leadership Award
- Three-Time Iditarod Champion Dallas Seavey Joins J. J. Keller At Transportation Event
- J. J. Keller takes ELD partnership with Mercer Transportation to new level; hosts annual inspection event.
- Frank Olivas receives 2015 Safety Professional Of The Year Award from J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- New J. J. Keller® Service Aggregates Driver Data to Deliver Unique Regulatory Guidance
- J. J. Keller sponsors 2015 Fox Cities Marathon speaker, relay teams
- J. J. Keller More Than Triples PPE Product Offerings
- J. J. Keller 2015 Safety Professional Of The Year Award Winners Announced
- J. J. Keller Offers 2016 Emergency Response Guidebook at Discount
Public Relations Contact
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
3003 Breezewood Lane
Neenah, WI 54957
1-800-843-3174, ext. 7050
To request review products or to receive news releases via email or postal mail, please contact Mary Borsecnik at the phone number or email listed above.