Find out what’s going on at J. J. Keller by searching through our recent press releases.
- New York State Motor Truck Association Partners to Promote J. J. Keller™ E-Logs
- Online Newsletters From J. J. Keller Increase Access To Regulatory News And Best Practices
- Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls One Step at a Time With Two New Online Training Programs from J. J. Keller
- Wage and hour litigation is on the rise; new service helps companies reduce the risk
- New Service Verifies Driver Medical Examiners for Motor Carriers
- New Visual Learning System Reinforces Safety Training for Improved Lesson Retention
- Record-Breaking Year for Mandatory Employment Law Posting Updates Likely
- J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Partners With U. S. Compliance Corporation
- What’s that smell?
- 2014: A Record-Breaking Year for Mandatory Posting Updates
- J. J. Keller Supports Women In Trucking
- J. J. Keller Recognized With American Heart Association’s Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite Award
- J. J. Keller Adds Vice President Of Technology Services
- New Program Takes a Unique Approach to Motorized Pallet Jack Training
- New programs help companies improve safety, comply with alcohol and drug testing requirements
- Back Safety Training Program Carries Away a Telly Award
- Verizon Networkfleet and J.J. Keller & Associates Are About to Make Trucking a Lot Less Complicated
- Forklift Training Program Rises Above the Rest
- OSHA targets hazards for temporary workers
- Roadcheck 2014 is June 3 – 5; J. J. Keller helps carriers prepare
- Sewing contractor earns J. J. Keller’s Supplier of the Year Award
- J. J. Keller Welcomes New ELD Account Executive
- J. J. Keller Associates Thoreson, Goodrich receive prestigious CTP designation
- New Online Training Solution Reduces Potential for Costly Hazmat Transport Incidents
- J. J. Keller Welcomes New National Account Executive
- J. J. Keller Accepts HDT Award for the J. J. Keller Compliance Tablet™
Public Relations Contact
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
3003 Breezewood Lane
Neenah, WI 54957
1-800-843-3174, ext. 7050
To request review products or to receive news releases via email or postal mail, please contact Mary Borsecnik at the phone number or email listed above.