A $667 value for only $259!
- Provides quick-read summaries of DOT regulations and fleet safety topics
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- With Online Edition, access this content from any browser or mobile device within minutes of completing checkout - see Online Edition tab for details
- Covers more than 160 topics and subtopics, including CSA, driver qualification, hours of service, transporting hazardous materials, accidents, alcohol & drug testing and whistleblower protection
- For each major topic (e.g. Hours of Service), get important background info: regulatory citation, who it protects, purpose and effective date
- For each sub-topic (e.g. 11-hour driving rule), get the regulatory citation (if applicable), an overview, exceptions and a list of related regulations
- Safety Fitness chapter addresses FMCSA's Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) enforcement program, focusing on the BASICs, Interventions, Driver Enforcement, Driver Profile and Safety Measurement System (SMS)
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 650+ pages
FREE FLSA for Motor Carriers
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) allows an exemption from overtime for certain employees of a motor carrier employer. This whitepaper discusses when this exemption may apply for your drivers. *Sold separately*
View sample pages of the Transportation Safety Answer Manual .
A 1-year subscription to our Online Edition is included with your purchase. It contains the same content as the print edition, plus these added benefits:
- Mobile Functionality – Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and mobile device.
- Search Capabilities – Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
- Bookmarks – Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content.
- Continuous Updates – Rely on our editors to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.
- Notifications – Receive emails with summaries of recent changes whenever significant regulatory or compliance changes occur.
- Ask an Expert – J. J. Keller's subject matter experts answer your specific questions.
Find out more by viewing our video above.
With your included 1-year Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months. Adding these replacement pages to your manual is as easy as popping open the 3-ring binder and dropping the new pages in. Your Online Edition will also be updated every 6 months or more frequently.