- Keeps you current on federal and state compliance information that impacts your drivers, trucks, and bottom line
- Covers important topics, including: hours of service, driver qualification, alcohol and drug testing, driver training, enforcement, and more
- Alerts you to rule revisions, new DOT programs, comment periods, and safety studies
- Each yearly subscription includes four in-depth special reports covering key industry topics
- Available with Online Edition and/or poster service – see Online Content tab for details
- ISSN 1092-3101
- 16 pages per issue (1 year, 8 issues plus 4 Special Reports)
Interested in a license to use this newsletter electronically?
For a quote to use this newsletter electronically, such as on your company intranet, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-843-3174 ext. 8814 to discuss. Learn more.
Choose from six different types of subscriptions:
- Print & Online Edition with Poster Program*
- Print & Online Edition*
- Online Edition with Poster Program*
- Online Edition Only*
- Print with Poster Program
- Print Only
Each subscription is available in 1- year, 3-year and 5-year terms. Your savings increase the longer you subscribe!
*Email address is required to receive monthly access to Online Edition.
Go to the home page of the Motor Carrier Safety Report Online Edition.
The Motor Carrier Safety Report Online Edition includes the same great articles as the print version, plus a whole lot more! Additional online features include:
- Editor's message with insightful comments relative to each month's articles
- "Ask the Editor" feature that offers personalized assistance from one of our subject matter experts
- On-the-go reading with our mobile- and tablet-friendly interface
- Forwarding capability so you can email specific articles to colleagues
- Newsletter archive featuring articles from the past 12 months
Click on the link below to view a sample of J. J. Keller's Motor Carrier Safety Report.