Workplace Injury & Illness: OSHA Reporting & Recordkeeping for Managers - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51826
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Recordkeeping regulation requires employers to prepare, maintain and submit records of serious occupational injuries and illnesses of covered employees. This type of information is important for employers, workers and OSHA in evaluating workplace safety, understanding industry hazards and implementing work protections to reduce and eliminate hazards.
This course is designed to provide an overview of annual workplace injury and illness recordkeeping and OSHA reporting requirements.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Injury & Illness Recordkeeping
- General Recordkeeping
- What to Record
- Forms You'll Use
- Posting the OSHA 300A Form
- Employee Rights
- Employee Involvement
- Retention & Storage
- Reporting Fatality & Severe Injury
- Who Needs to Report
- What & When to Report
- How to Report
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits of documenting injury and illness records
- Determine which workplace incidents need to be recorded
- Explain the process of recording workplace injury and illness data
- Identify which OSHA form must be made available to employees and how long injury and illness records need to be kept on file
- Describe OSHA's severe injury reporting requirements
- Intended Audience: Any covered employer who must electronically submit workplace illness and injury records to OSHA
- Reg Covered: 29 CFR 1904
- Length: 45 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.