Vehicle Inspections: Tractor Trailers - Streaming Video Training Program
Best Selling Pay Per View
Note: When ordering Streaming Video Training Program, you will be provided a link to access the program you purchased. You will have 5 consecutive days to the program starting from the time you click the link.
- Streaming Video format allows trainers to conduct effective, affordable training wherever they have Internet access
- Includes 5 days of access to the video plus downloadable Trainer Guide, quizzes and answer keys, a training log and supplemental video content
- Program is viewable from video-capable, internet-connected mobile devices such as an iPhone and iPad, as well as most Android tablets and phones
- Helps motor carriers and drivers remain in compliance with the FMCSA regulations.
- Avoid costly (and potentially deadly) breakdowns and accidents (due to equipment failure) when on the road by understanding the requirements of the three types of vehicle inspections that must be performed on a CMV:
- Pre-Trip (FMCSR Sec. 392.7 and 396.13) - Performed before taking a vehicle on the road to identify problems that could cause a breakdown or crash.
- On-the-Road (FMCSR Sec. 392.9) - Performed while driving (check of dashboard gauges) and whenever stopped (check of tires, wheels, rims, brakes, lights, electrical and air connections to trailer, trailer coupling devices, and cargo securement).
- Post-Trip (FMCSR Sec. 396.11) - Performed at day's end and includes filling out a driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR) and listing any problems discovered.
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date|
Streaming Video - English