Contained in a 85-gallon steel salvage drum with a clamp ring (drum not recommended for use with highly corrosive materials)
Features enough sorbents to absorb up to 42.6 gallons of liquid
Includes the following:
(2) Bags Universal Sorbent Bulk capable of absorbing liquids (except hydrofluoric acid) when spread out over a large spill area. 1.5 cubic feet per bag
(4) Universal Sorbent Pillows made from silicate/polyolefin. 18" W x 7" L x 2" thick.
(4) Universal Sorbent Socks made from polypropylene. 4' L x 3" D.
(20) Universal Sorbent Socks made from polypropylene. 12" L x 3" D.
(100) Universal Sorbent Pads made from polypropylene. 16" W x 20" L.
(1) Emergency Response Guidebook (4" x 5-1/2"").
(1) Shovel made of rust-proof, non-sparking, heat-resistant polypropylene. Disassembles for easy storage. Blade measures 10" W x 12" L; unit measures 44" overall.
(1) Roll Barricade Tape imprinted with the words "CAUTION DO NOT ENTER." 3" W x 1000' L.
(2) DuPont Tychem QC Coveralls made of rugged polyethylene-coated Tyvek chemical splash resistant fabric. Features serged seams, a zippered front, attached hood, and elastic at the hood opening, wrists, and ankles. Large size fits most. Hi-visibility yellow alerts others that a potentially hazardous spill is being cleaned up. Used extensively in petroleum, pulp and paper, food and chemical processing, and pharmaceutical industries. Caution: Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.