Transportation Safety Management Today Newsletter
Quick-read transportation safety newsletter keeps you current on critical news and best practices. Read more.
Take a Trial - Try the Transportation Safety Management Today Newsletter online FREE for a limited time! Click the button below to get started.
Subscribe today! Your 1-year subscription will come with 2 newsletters per month, online access to articles as they are published and access to our Expert Help portal. Your subscription will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime.
Product Code: 21764
Best Selling Newsletters
Workplace Safety Regulatory Alert Newsletter
Delivers up-to-date workplace safety and OSHA compliance news every month.
Special Report - IFTA-IRP Recordkeeping
Provides critical information on IFTA and IRP recordkeeping requirements.
- Helps you maintain an effective, full-service safety program
- Outlines complex safety and compliance issues, provides guidance on how to comply with regulations and operate safely, and answers common transportation questions in plain English
- Provides regular updates and tools safety managers can use to manage safety in their organizations
- Explains the impact of compliance and safety matters that affect the industry, and what actions carriers can take to stay out of regulatory and legal trouble
- Transportation safety newsletter covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Safety responsibilities
- Safety compliance management
- Safety fitness rating
- Accident investigation
- Risk management and loss prevention
- Safety training
- Human resources responsibilities
- Recruitment and retention
- Regular features include:
- Editor's Message - provides expert perspective on an emerging topic or content covered in the newsletter
- Key to Remember - takeaway summaries to help you identify which articles apply to your organization
- Expert Help Questions of the Month – provides thorough answers to the industry's most frequently asked questions
- Tech Talk – discusses emerging technology that could have an impact on your processes and organization
- Test Yourself – utilizes scenario-based questions to test your knowledge of situations you may experience on the job
- In the Field – profiles of safety professionals that help share insights and knowledge between peers
- References to additional content you can find in your online newsletter
- Subscription includes print and online newsletter (available at JJKellerLibrary.com); see Online Edition tab for online newsletter benefits)
- ISSN: 2643-6620
|Product Code||Description||Subscription Term||Newsletter Type||ISSN|
Print & Online Edition, 1-Yr. Subscription
Digital & Print