Stairways & Ladders for Construction - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 36657, 66688
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- This course is designed to introduce workers to OSHA’s rules for stairways and ladders, as well as give them insight into potential hazards and protective measures that they can take to prevent injuries.
- The J. J. Keller Stairways & Ladders for Construction online course covers the following topics:
- Potential Hazards
- Minimize Hazards
- General Requirements
- Choosing the Right Ladder
- Types of Ladders
- Ladder Safety
- Placing a Straight Ladder
- Climbing a Ladder
- Ladder Dos and Don’ts
- Handrail vs. Stairrail
- Safety Requirements
- Temporary Stairs
- Protect Yourself
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize potential hazards related to stairways and ladders
- Identify ways to minimize stairway and ladder hazards
- Describe the proper construction, use, placement, and care in handling stairways and ladders
- Choose the best stairway or ladder for a given job
- Intended Audience: All general construction workers
- Length: 45 minutes
- Languages: Available in English or Spanish
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1926 Subpart X
- Copyright Date: 2018
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.