Special Report - Annual Reference 2020
Provides critical information on permitting requirements. Read more.
Product Code: 60017
Best Selling Newsletters
Workplace Safety Regulatory Alert Newsletter
Delivers up-to-date workplace safety and OSHA compliance news every month.
Transportation Safety Training Advisor Newsletter
Keeps you current on critical training and transportation-related issues.
- In-depth special report brings together many of the permitting requirements you need to know about
- Covers the following topics:
- Overview of the USDOT requirements for registration; explains who needs a USDOT number, who needs operating authority, and how to apply for these credentials.
- Information about state requirements for intrastate operating authority registration and the rules for marking intrastate vehicles
- Information that will help you determine if you are required to register with The United Carrier Registration (UCR), and how to register
- Base state agreements that many interstate carriers are required to comply with, such as IRP and IFTA
- Maximum limits allowed for interstate highways, as well as state limits
- General guide to state hazardous material/waste permits
- Various cross-border programs between Canada and the US, and how to comply
- Softbound, 170 pages, measures 8-1/2" x 11"
- Special Reports are available as part of J. J. Keller's Transportation Permit & Tax Regulatory Alert newsletter subscription.
|Product Code||Description||1 - 1||2 - 10||11 - 25|
|Higher quantities available. Pricing reflected in shopping cart or call 1-877-564-2333 to order.|