Responsible Social Media Use - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Topics covered by Responsible Social-Media Use include:
- Social media at home and work
- Dangers of misuse
- Social media in the courts
- Effective business use
- Guidelines for business use
- Guidelines for personal use
- Handling problems arising from social-media use
- Provides common-sense guidelines for the appropriate and responsible uses of social media - both in the workplace and in personal contexts - that could affect the employer.
- Includes pop quizzes, news clippings and a final quiz highlighting real-world issues that employees should learn to spot and respond to appropriately
- Uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, to provide cost-effective, easy-to-use training
- Length: Approximately 25 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2012 (Rev. 1/16)
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.