Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - Supervisor Workbook
Provides a variety of learning activities. Read more.
Product Code: 38962
Best Selling Transportation Handbooks/Pocketbooks
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Pocketbook (The Green Book®)
FMCSR pocketbook gives your drivers easy access to word-for-word Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations in a convenient smaller format.
2020 Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG)
ERG guide helps satisfy DOT requirement that hazmat shipments be accompanied by emergency response info.
Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know - Driver Handbook
Valuable reference for drivers after training.
Forklift Training - Employee Handbook
Handbooks increase forklift operators' and pedestrians' retention of forklift training information.
- Designed for use with Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know training program
- Expands on main ideas from the video, including:
- The Reasonable Suspicion process (observe, confirm, document, confront, test)
- Handling difficult situations
- What if a driver refuses to be tested?
- And more!
- Features exercises and learning activities to enhance the Supervisor's understanding of the topic
- Includes tests to verify understanding of the material and a receipt page for proof of training
- Softbound, 36 pages
- Measures 8-1/2" x 11"
|Product Code||Description||Language||Size||Need to Purchase a Case?||Format||ISBN|
8.5" x 11"
200 per case