Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - DVD Training
Helps fulfill supervisor training requirements for reasonable suspicion alcohol and drug testing. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 38337
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Cargo Securement FLATBEDS - DVD Training Program
Helps drivers understand flatbed cargo loading and the flatbed cargo securement process.
HazCom Training - USB Program
Learn how to safely work with or around hazardous chemicals with hazcom training.
- Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.603 (all persons designated to supervise drivers must receive at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and 60 minutes of training on controlled substance use)
- Helps your supervisors gain the knowledge and confidence they need to make reasonable suspicion determinations
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know training program covers:
- Regulatory requirements regarding reasonable suspicion determination
- The reasonable suspicion drug testing and reasonable suspicion alcohol testing processes (observe, confirm, document, confront, test)
- How to approach a driver (techniques to use to ease tense situations)
- How to handle difficult situations when confronting drivers
- Documenting observed behavior
- What happens after testing?
- The warning signs of alcohol misuse and drug abuse and what you should look for when determining reasonable suspicion
- The effects of alcohol and drugs on the body
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- This program is not designed to fully satisfy the regulations by itself. Trainers may need to provide the learner with supplemental materials, such as a copy of the company policy, and verify the learner has satisfied the time requirements set forth in 49 CFR Part 382.603 in order to be regulatory compliant.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English
2014 (Rev. 1/18)